Consulting and Support
Questions, levels and examples of preparedness during crisis management
The 5 Questions each and every organization, facility or agency should ask.
1. What should your organization or facility prepare for ?
2. What level of capability do you need to be prepared for ?
3. What are your current capabilities ?
4. What gaps exist between the capabilities you need and the capabilities you currently have ?
5. How do you address your capability gaps ?
The 3 Gs
Gaps: overall system deficiencies
Gives: what your organization has to offer before or during a crisis
Gets: what your organization needs before or during a crisis
Natural - Technological - Human-caused
Epidemic / Pandemic
Hazardous materials release
Train derailment / Transportation accident
Active shooter incident / Armed assault
Biological attack / Chemical attack
Cyber-attack against data
Cyber-attack against infrastructure
Improvised nuclear attack
Nuclear terrorism attack